Clete and Judy White will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house on
Sunday, Jan. 19 from 1:30 to 4 p.m. at the LJL Hall in Center Point.
They were united in marriage on Jan. 17, 1970 at St. Bridget's Catholic Church in Postville, IA.
Their children are: Ann (J) Hampsher, Laura (Clint) Niec, Melinda (Jeff) Ingraham, Theresa (Jesse) Bries and Dan (Holly) White. They have 14 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Some Iowa schools could require students to finish classes remotely through coronavirus closures
- Johnson County supervisors send letter to Gov. Reynolds asking for shelter-in-place order
- Linn County coronavirus cases linked to outbreak in Cedar Rapids long-term care facility
- Former school bus driver accused of attempting to abuse a girl, 10, faces felony charges
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 30: Mercy shifts respiratory clinic to increase patient capacity
- Kept apart by coronavirus, Iowa teachers see their students in social-distance parades