Clete and Judy White will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house on
Sunday, Jan. 19 from 1:30 to 4 p.m. at the LJL Hall in Center Point.
They were united in marriage on Jan. 17, 1970 at St. Bridget's Catholic Church in Postville, IA.
Their children are: Ann (J) Hampsher, Laura (Clint) Niec, Melinda (Jeff) Ingraham, Theresa (Jesse) Bries and Dan (Holly) White. They have 14 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Man shot to death outside Cedar Rapids apartments
- WATCH: RAGBRAI 2020 route and overnight towns announcement
- Two injured by gunfire in northeast Cedar Rapids
- West Branch DE Jeff Bowie commits to Iowa football
- Lisbon's Marshall Hauck claims battle of No. 1-ranked wrestlers at Bob Lueders Invitational
- Lisbon’s Jannell Avila wins a girls’ state wrestling title, with state champion brother in her corner