Today is one year that you were called up to Heaven. That day was so hard with many tears, wishing you could have been with us longer.
The emptiness you left behind is now filled with cherished memories that will be kept in our hearts forever. Not a day goes by that you are loved and missed so much.
Love, your Daughters and Grandchildren
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Two injured by gunfire in northeast Cedar Rapids
- West Branch DE Jeff Bowie commits to Iowa football
- Lisbon's Marshall Hauck claims battle of No. 1-ranked wrestlers at Bob Lueders Invitational
- Lisbon’s Jannell Avila wins a girls’ state wrestling title, with state champion brother in her corner
- UNI wrestling knocks off Oklahoma State
- Riley Wright's career-high 28 lifts Marion girls' basketball past Kennedy