Heath M. Mihal
Though your smile is gone forever,
and your hands we cannot touch,
we will have many memories of Christmas
with the one we loved so much.
Your memory is our keepsake, with which
we will never part. God has you in
His keeping, we have you in our heart.
Merry Christmas, Heath.
Mom & Clyde, Dad & SueAnn,
Kelly, Scott & Holly, Matt & Sarah
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Spencer Lee earns first-period tech fall, Iowa wrestling takes care of Nebraska
- Lisa Bluder: Wisconsin 'is ticked' and 'really tired of this' as Iowa seeks 21st straight win in series
- Hawkeyes men’s basketball team and its fans: It looks like love
- Meet the UI Writers’ Workshop grad whose novel is about to take over the world
- Photos: Iowa wrestling defeats Nebraska
- UI alum Garth Greenwell explores the mysteries of love and pleasure in new novel “Cleanness”