Don and Marilyn (Malone) Meier will be
celebrating their 50th Anniversary on Dec. 6, 2019. The couple were united in marriage on Dec. 6, 1969 at Trinity Lutheran Church, Cedar Rapids, IA.
The couple have two children, Melissa Alden of Eldridge, IA and Myatt (Maria) Meier of Plainville, MA; four grandchildren, Kylie (Bryce) Gray, Koby Hillmann (Shelby Oetzel), Carson
Meier and Emma Meier.
The couple's children will be hosting an Open House Luncheon at Trinity Lutheran Church, Lowden, IA, on Dec. 7, 2019 from 1 to 4 p.m. All family and friends are invited to come and mark this special occasion with the couple.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Spencer Lee earns first-period tech fall, Iowa wrestling takes care of Nebraska
- Lisa Bluder: Wisconsin 'is ticked' and 'really tired of this' as Iowa seeks 21st straight win in series
- Photos: Iowa wrestling defeats Nebraska
- Meet the UI Writers’ Workshop grad whose novel is about to take over the world
- Hawkeyes men’s basketball team and its fans: It looks like love
- Jill Biden tries to close the deal for her husband, one tiny Iowa town at a time