Jim and Mary (Krejci) Burr were married Nov. 22, 1969 in Cedar Rapids. The bride's parents were Leo and Sylvia (Novak) Krejci. The groom's parents were Gerald and Mary Jane (McRoberts) Burr. Children are Jenna Burr, Cedar Rapids; Dr. Lynda Burr, Iowa City; and Dr. Marra Pienta (Dr. John
Pienta), Iowa City. Grandchildren are Lucas and Connor Burr; Isabelle and Logan Baker; and Lytt, Kepler and Novak Pienta.
Family and friends will gather Nov. 30, including Jim's mom, Mary Jane Burr from Fort Myers, FL;
siblings, Sue Braun (Rick), Kimberling City, MO; Sarah Hayes, Fort Myers, FL; and David Burr, Conover, NC. Mary's siblings include Frances Woodward, Monticello, IA; Jerry Krejci, Mount Vernon, IA; and Sylvia French (deceased), Snoqualmie, WA.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lisbon's Cael Happel downs nation's No. 2-ranked wrestler for title at Independence
- Photos: Cliff Keen Independence Invitational, high school wrestling
- Cedar Rapids RoughRiders give up 3 goals in 54 seconds to lose heartbreaker to Chicago
- Feel-good, if not unexpected, win for Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ hoops team over North Scott
- UNI 13, South Dakota State 10: Panthers get revenge in second round of FCS Playoffs
- Aaron Cashman will get chance to fill in for Spencer Lee when Iowa wrestles Princeton