James and Connie McRoberts of rural Oxford are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Lea R. McRoberts, to David A. Woodruff. David is the son of Frank and Kay Woodruff of Gallatin, MO. Lea is a graduate of Iowa State University, a LEED and WELL
certified Architect employed as Director of
Interiors at Ittner Architects in St. Louis, MO.
David, a graduate of Missouri State, is a
political strategist and Founding Partner of Blue Pear Media and Campaigns.
Lea is the granddaughter of Marian (Mrs. Hal) Knowling of North Liberty, IA.
The couple will be married Nov. 23 at Renwick Mansion in Davenport, IA.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa’s Backbone State Park gets $650K from Leona Helmsley’s trust. Yes, that Leona Helmsley.
- With a new-look lineup, Western Dubuque wrestling beats Iowa City High
- Photos: Iowa vs. Iowa State men’s basketball
- For the first time in years, less trash comes to the Iowa City Landfill
- Jurors hear 9-year-old’s call for help: ‘My mom stabbed my dad’
- Iowa vs. Iowa State men's basketball: Box score, highlights, live updates recap