Sylvester (Sy) and Joanne Bott Hinz of Cedar Rapids, IA will be celebrating 65 years of marriage. The Rev. J.D. Kearn performed the wedding Mass on Oct. 30, 1954 at St. Matthew Catholic Church in
Cedar Rapids, IA. Their children are twins Denise (deceased) and Dennis (Leia) Hinz of Hiawatha, IA, Kevin (Chris) Hinz, Kendra Hinz, DeAnne Hinz and Karen (Tony) Knapp, all of Cedar Rapids, IA. They have 13 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren (one deceased).
Cards welcome at 621 Tiffany Dr. NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Some Iowa schools could require students to finish classes remotely through coronavirus closures
- Johnson County supervisors send letter to Gov. Reynolds asking for shelter-in-place order
- Linn County coronavirus cases linked to outbreak in Cedar Rapids long-term care facility
- Former school bus driver accused of attempting to abuse a girl, 10, faces felony charges
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 30: Mercy shifts respiratory clinic to increase patient capacity
- Kept apart by coronavirus, Iowa teachers see their students in social-distance parades