Olivia and Jacob swiped right March 27, 2017 and now they're getting married Oct. 12, 2019 in Bellevue, NE!
Olivia is the daughter of Ted and Paula Fries of Ely, IA. She is a 2010 graduate of Xavier High School in Cedar Rapids and received her degree in graphic design from Creative Center College of Art and Design in Omaha in 2013. Olivia is employed by Best Buy Signs in Omaha, where she is the graphic designer and social media coordinator.
Jacob is the son of David and Lecia Caudle of Round Rock, TX. He graduated from Burnet High School in 2009 and received a degree in criminal justice from Concordia University in 2017. Jacob is employed by Flying Timber in Omaha.
The happy couple reside in Omaha, where they are the "pawrents" of two Corgis and one Old English Sheep Dog.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Scenes from Megan Gustafson's Iowa jersey retirement ceremony
- Recruiting is a season within the season for Iowa's Fran McCaffery
- Wisconsin vs. Iowa men’s basketball glance: Time, TV, live stream, team data
- McKenna Warnock's late heroics make a big day even bigger for Iowa women's basketball
- Kobe Bryant, 13-year-old daughter killed in helicopter crash
- 18-year-old killed over weekend in Cedar Rapids was Metro High School student