3/22/74 - 10/2/09
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you did not go alone.
A part of me went with you
The day God called you home.
A million times I've thought of you,
A million times I've cried.
If loving could have saved you,
You would have never died.
Forgive me Lord, I'll always weep.
For my son I loved so much,
But yet I could not keep.
Sweet Dreams My Angel
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Even without presidential candidates, Johnson County Democrats show up at barbecue fundraiser
- Operation Quickfind for Griffen Myers, 17, of Marion
- Photos from IHSMA’s Marching Band Festival at Kingston Stadium in Cedar Rapids
- Chauncey Golston has the solution to Iowa football’s problems
- Dems candidates address Mideast, impeachment at labor forum in Iowa
- Man rescued from Cedar River at Palisades-Kepler park Saturday