Steve Buttleman turns 55 today (Sept. 22, 2019) and his wife, Rhonda, turned 55 on June 11, 2019. They live in Louisville, KY.
Their children are Megan (Eric) Coriell of Grovetown, GA and Tyler (Katharine) Buttleman of Lexington, KY. They have one granddaughter, Isabelle Rose Coriell of Georgia, and one
granddaughter due in December 2019,
Elizabeth June Buttleman.
Steve is the bugler for two horse tracks,
Churchill Downs in Louisville, KY (24 years) and Keeneland in Lexington, KY (six years). Rhonda is a doctor and owns All Star Pediatrics in
Happy 55th! Love, Dad and Mom "B"
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Andrew Yang: It’s time to rewrite the rules of this economy
- Police: Iowa City woman punched man, 9-year-old during assault
- After an ice storm canceled a competing show choir’s biggest fundraiser, Kennedy High raised more than $5,700 for them
- Iowa high school boys’ basketball rankings: Massive upheaval in Class 3A
- Iowa women's basketball does it again, erasing 17-point deficit to top Wisconsin
- Leader of Linn County’s planned mental health center wants to create a better future for Iowans