John Allen Wilson and JoAnn Edna (Steen)
Wilson of Cedar Rapids are celebrating 70 years of marriage. They were married at St. Mark's Lutheran Church on Sept. 11, 1949. They are the parents of two daughters, Janet (Brad) Merrick of Eldridge and Karen (Roy) Hesemann of Anamosa; the grandparents of David (Jennifer) Mosinski of Cedar Rapids, Jennifer (Christopher) Markham of Marion, Steven Merrick of Oakland, CA and Stephanie Merrick of Windsor, CO; and the great-grandparents of Makayla Markham of Marion. They celebrated with a family dinner on Saturday, Sept. 14.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Muscatine man is second cyclist killed in county in two months
- Tyler Cook’s whirlwind week ends with NBA roster spot in Cleveland
- B.J. Armstrong came “home” to Iowa City this weekend
- Hawkeyes 2019 TV show has redemptive arcs and plenty of drama for the next five games
- Cornell women’s soccer unbeaten in last 10 matches, eyes first MWC tournament berth
- Top 20 photos - Iowa Hawkeyes football vs Purdue