Frank and Vivian (Meka) Mougin from rural
Oxford, IA will celebrate their 60th Wedding
Anniversary on Sept. 22, 2019. They were
married at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Iowa City. The couple have five children, Dee (Wayne) Simon, Pat (Brenda) Mougin, Denny (Denise) Mougin, Bryan (Pam) Mougin and Tom (Kelli) Mougin, and 11 grandchildren. A family
celebration is being held in their honor.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa’s Backbone State Park gets $650K from Leona Helmsley’s trust. Yes, that Leona Helmsley.
- With a new-look lineup, Western Dubuque wrestling beats Iowa City High
- For the first time in years, less trash comes to the Iowa City Landfill
- Photos: Iowa vs. Iowa State men’s basketball
- Iowa vs. Iowa State men's basketball: Box score, highlights, live updates recap
- Boys’ basketball notes: Alburnett feels it has a quality team despite losing top returner