The family of Gene Cobb would like to thank the community for their kindness and sympathy since his sudden loss in February, while we
remember him this week on his birthday. We want you to know how grateful we are for all of the visits, phone calls, cards, gifts, memorial donations and the many who made time to
attend the funeral and visitation. A huge thank-you to the North English EMS and Vicki Oswald, Powell Funeral Homes and the North English Methodist Church for going above and beyond to help us through this process.
We thank God for the time we were able to spend with Gene, and for the many blessings we have received from all of you.
Gene always enjoyed family, friends and the
entire North English/Millersburg community. We are sure that he would have been overwhelmed by the support from the community as much as we have. We could not be more grateful, and want to say thank-you to the entire community. Your kindness and thoughtfulness has been greatly appreciated.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa’s Backbone State Park gets $650K from Leona Helmsley’s trust. Yes, that Leona Helmsley.
- With a new-look lineup, Western Dubuque wrestling beats Iowa City High
- For the first time in years, less trash comes to the Iowa City Landfill
- Photos: Iowa vs. Iowa State men’s basketball
- Iowa vs. Iowa State men's basketball: Box score, highlights, live updates recap
- Boys’ basketball notes: Alburnett feels it has a quality team despite losing top returner