George and Pauline (Marquardt) Grovert will
celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house on Sept. 15, 2019 at Trinity
Lutheran Church in Vinton, IA from 2 to 4 p.m.
They were married on Sept. 14, 1969 at Holy Redeemer Lutheran Church in Cedar Rapids. They are the parents of Paul (Janet) Grovert of Shellsburg, IA and Lori (Eric) Lang of Vinton, IA.
They are blessed with four grandchildren,
Caroline Lang, Morgan Lang, Jenna Grovert and Nora Grovert.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa, Iowa State say both marching bands ‘have been the target of unacceptable behavior’
- Oliver Martin’s playing time not a discussion topic for Iowa offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz
- Linn-Mar grad Anna Gorsich leads talented cast of freshmen for Kirkwood volleyball
- An Iowa hog farmer said his wife fell on a corn rake. Now he’s on trial for her murder.
- Reynolds counters California ban on tax-funded trips to Iowa over gender surgery law
- IHSAA boys’ golf district at Hunters Ridge will be tough road to state