George and Pauline (Marquardt) Grovert will
celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house on Sept. 15, 2019 at Trinity
Lutheran Church in Vinton, IA from 2 to 4 p.m.
They were married on Sept. 14, 1969 at Holy Redeemer Lutheran Church in Cedar Rapids. They are the parents of Paul (Janet) Grovert of Shellsburg, IA and Lori (Eric) Lang of Vinton, IA.
They are blessed with four grandchildren,
Caroline Lang, Morgan Lang, Jenna Grovert and Nora Grovert.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- After surrendering an early TD, Western Dubuque’s defense turns it on in 3A championship game
- No ‘mansplaining’ necessary
- Western Dubuque downs Solon for Class 3A state football championship
- Photos: 3A Championship Solon Spartans vs. Western Dubuque Bobcats
- Giant Garza, jet Toussaint help Iowa roll to win over North Florida
- Execution for Iowa mass killer Dustin Honken on hold