George and Pauline (Marquardt) Grovert will
celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house on Sept. 15, 2019 at Trinity
Lutheran Church in Vinton, IA from 2 to 4 p.m.
They were married on Sept. 14, 1969 at Holy Redeemer Lutheran Church in Cedar Rapids. They are the parents of Paul (Janet) Grovert of Shellsburg, IA and Lori (Eric) Lang of Vinton, IA.
They are blessed with four grandchildren,
Caroline Lang, Morgan Lang, Jenna Grovert and Nora Grovert.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids police seek help to identify suspects in several home invasions
- Former Iowa men’s basketball coach Todd Lickliter named head coach at Evansville
- Man faces vehicular homicide charges in hit-and-run wreck that killed one, seriously injured another
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Gazette area scores, stats and more (Jan. 21, 2020)
- Devin Nunes’ family files $25 million lawsuit against reporter over Iowa dairy farm article
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy boys' basketball gets its top-5 win in overtime tussle