FAIRFAX Bob and Lois (Schulte) Boland will
celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with an open house on Sept. 8 from 2 to 4:30 p.m. at St. John XXIII, 8100 Roncalli Dr. SW, Cedar Rapids.
They were married in Fairfax, IA at St. Patrick's Catholic Church on Sept. 10, 1959.
Their family includes five children, Colleen
(Daryl) Alpers, Greg Boland, Jeanne (Gerald Mugar) Boland, Mary Boland and Steven (Polly) Boland, as well as eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
The honor of your presence is our gift.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘Meth. We’re on it,’ says South Dakota in ridiculed ad campaign that cost $449,000
- Watching ‘South Park’ while driving leads to arrest for Iowa City man
- Iowa’s path to Big Ten West success not getting smoother
- Iowa Hawkeyes enter the emotional zone of senior day and goodbyes
- Iowa high school girls' basketball 2019-20: The Gazette's preseason rankings
- Iowa football notebook: Can Tyler Goodson's success help Hawkeyes recruit Georgia more?