Nels and Suzzan
Ferguson were married Aug. 31, 1979 in Fort Dodge, IA. They have one daughter, ChaRee (Ben) Headley of
Minneapolis, and two grandchildren, Duncan and Bella. They are
celebrating this milestone with a 10-day trip to Australia.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa, Iowa State say both marching bands ‘have been the target of unacceptable behavior’
- An Iowa hog farmer said his wife fell on a corn rake. Now he’s on trial for her murder.
- Oliver Martin’s playing time not a discussion topic for Iowa offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz
- ‘GameDay’ sign asked for beer money. It sparked children’s hospital fundraiser.
- Sen. Chuck Grassley looking for White House action, not legislation, to resolve ethanol waiver problem
- Reynolds counters California ban on tax-funded trips to Iowa over gender surgery law