Mark and Pam (Neve) Boddicker will celebrate (early) their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019 from 7 to 10 p.m. at their home, 3362 51st St., Walker, IA 52352.
They were married in Vinton, IA at St. Mary's Catholic Church on Nov. 22, 1969. Celebrating with them are their seven children, Ammy and Eric Webster, Aaron Boddicker, Anne and Jeff Boss, Adam and Becky Boddicker, Amber and Scott Mikkelsen, Autum and Rick Lopata and
Andrew Boddicker, plus 18 grandchildren and one great-grandson. Join us and please no gifts.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Nate Sanderson resigns as Linn-Mar girls’ basketball coach
- Linn County gets green light to open mental health center
- Overnight Walmart hours to end at three Cedar Rapids area locations
- On Iowa Podcast: Coy Cronk’s arrival, who replaces Kirk Ferentz one day, and free T-shirts
- Cedar Rapids man sentenced to 5 years for slamming pregnant girlfriend into wall
- Iowa women's basketball navigates past Ohio State for another home win