Mark and Pam (Neve) Boddicker will celebrate (early) their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019 from 7 to 10 p.m. at their home, 3362 51st St., Walker, IA 52352.
They were married in Vinton, IA at St. Mary's Catholic Church on Nov. 22, 1969. Celebrating with them are their seven children, Ammy and Eric Webster, Aaron Boddicker, Anne and Jeff Boss, Adam and Becky Boddicker, Amber and Scott Mikkelsen, Autum and Rick Lopata and
Andrew Boddicker, plus 18 grandchildren and one great-grandson. Join us and please no gifts.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘Meth. We’re on it,’ says South Dakota in ridiculed ad campaign that cost $449,000
- Watching ‘South Park’ while driving leads to arrest for Iowa City man
- Iowa’s path to Big Ten West success not getting smoother
- Iowa Hawkeyes enter the emotional zone of senior day and goodbyes
- Iowa high school girls' basketball 2019-20: The Gazette's preseason rankings
- Iowa football notebook: Can Tyler Goodson's success help Hawkeyes recruit Georgia more?