Heath, on Aug. 29 you left us and this will be the fourth anniversary of the day we lost you.
What we shared will never die. It lives within our hearts, bringing us strength and comfort. While we are apart, you rest in the arms of the angels in a place of peace and love.
Until we meet again Heath, we love and cherish you for the rest of our lives.
Love you forever,
Mom and Clyde, Dad and SueAnne, Kelly, Scott and Holly, Matt and Sarah
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- No ‘mansplaining’ necessary
- After surrendering an early TD, Western Dubuque’s defense turns it on in 3A championship game
- Western Dubuque downs Solon for Class 3A state football championship
- Execution for Iowa mass killer Dustin Honken on hold
- Photos: 3A Championship Solon Spartans vs. Western Dubuque Bobcats
- Giant Garza, jet Toussaint help Iowa roll to win over North Florida