Heath, on Aug. 29 you left us and this will be the fourth anniversary of the day we lost you.
What we shared will never die. It lives within our hearts, bringing us strength and comfort. While we are apart, you rest in the arms of the angels in a place of peace and love.
Until we meet again Heath, we love and cherish you for the rest of our lives.
Love you forever,
Mom and Clyde, Dad and SueAnne, Kelly, Scott and Holly, Matt and Sarah
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids police seek help to identify suspects in several home invasions
- Former Iowa men’s basketball coach Todd Lickliter named head coach at Evansville
- Man faces vehicular homicide charges in hit-and-run wreck that killed one, seriously injured another
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Gazette area scores, stats and more (Jan. 21, 2020)
- Devin Nunes’ family files $25 million lawsuit against reporter over Iowa dairy farm article
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy boys' basketball gets its top-5 win in overtime tussle