Heath, on Aug. 29 you left us and this will be the fourth anniversary of the day we lost you.
What we shared will never die. It lives within our hearts, bringing us strength and comfort. While we are apart, you rest in the arms of the angels in a place of peace and love.
Until we meet again Heath, we love and cherish you for the rest of our lives.
Love you forever,
Mom and Clyde, Dad and SueAnne, Kelly, Scott and Holly, Matt and Sarah
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Busch Light-Children’s Hospital campaign now pushing for $2 million raised
- C.R. man charged with murder picks up new drug charges
- Iowa farmer guilty of corn rake murder
- Vietnam vet discovers mystery in old footlocker
- C.R. man charged with sex exploitation of children, connected to Philippines livestreaming investigation
- Marion City Council candidates to address residents’ questions at forum