Dan and Bibi Chadwick of Cedar Rapids will
celebrate their 65th Wedding Anniversary on Aug. 21, 2019.
Bibiana Conrad, formerly of Sigourney, IA and
Daniel Chadwick, formerly of Ottumwa, IA
exchanged vows on Aug. 21, 1954 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Sigourney and have since
resided in Cedar Rapids.
This union resulted in eight children: Tim (Faye) Chadwick of Coggon, IA, Susan (Doug) Blair of Melbourne, FL, Tracy (Paul-deceased) Anctil of Liberty, MO, Chris (Robin) Chadwick of
Wildwood, MO, Scott Chadwick of New York, NY, Rita Marie Chadwick (deceased), Stephanie Chadwick of Cedar Rapids and Eric (Andrea) Chadwick of Le Sueur, MN; plus
16 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
Congratulations may be sent to:
812 Amelia Dr. NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa, Iowa State say both marching bands ‘have been the target of unacceptable behavior’
- An Iowa hog farmer said his wife fell on a corn rake. Now he’s on trial for her murder.
- Oliver Martin’s playing time not a discussion topic for Iowa offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz
- ‘GameDay’ sign asked for beer money. It sparked children’s hospital fundraiser.
- Sen. Chuck Grassley looking for White House action, not legislation, to resolve ethanol waiver problem
- Reynolds counters California ban on tax-funded trips to Iowa over gender surgery law