Dan and Bibi Chadwick of Cedar Rapids will
celebrate their 65th Wedding Anniversary on Aug. 21, 2019.
Bibiana Conrad, formerly of Sigourney, IA and
Daniel Chadwick, formerly of Ottumwa, IA
exchanged vows on Aug. 21, 1954 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Sigourney and have since
resided in Cedar Rapids.
This union resulted in eight children: Tim (Faye) Chadwick of Coggon, IA, Susan (Doug) Blair of Melbourne, FL, Tracy (Paul-deceased) Anctil of Liberty, MO, Chris (Robin) Chadwick of
Wildwood, MO, Scott Chadwick of New York, NY, Rita Marie Chadwick (deceased), Stephanie Chadwick of Cedar Rapids and Eric (Andrea) Chadwick of Le Sueur, MN; plus
16 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
Congratulations may be sent to:
812 Amelia Dr. NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Watching ‘South Park’ while driving leads to arrest for Iowa City man
- ‘Meth. We’re on it,’ says South Dakota in ridiculed ad campaign that cost $449,000
- Iowa’s path to Big Ten West success not getting smoother
- Iowa Hawkeyes enter the emotional zone of senior day and goodbyes
- Cedar Rapids man arrested after hit-and-run involving stolen vehicle
- Iowa State men’s basketball beats Southern Miss despite more shooting woes