Dan and Bibi Chadwick of Cedar Rapids will
celebrate their 65th Wedding Anniversary on Aug. 21, 2019.
Bibiana Conrad, formerly of Sigourney, IA and
Daniel Chadwick, formerly of Ottumwa, IA
exchanged vows on Aug. 21, 1954 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Sigourney and have since
resided in Cedar Rapids.
This union resulted in eight children: Tim (Faye) Chadwick of Coggon, IA, Susan (Doug) Blair of Melbourne, FL, Tracy (Paul-deceased) Anctil of Liberty, MO, Chris (Robin) Chadwick of
Wildwood, MO, Scott Chadwick of New York, NY, Rita Marie Chadwick (deceased), Stephanie Chadwick of Cedar Rapids and Eric (Andrea) Chadwick of Le Sueur, MN; plus
16 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
Congratulations may be sent to:
812 Amelia Dr. NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- School board member regrets tweeting that Prairie High show choir performance was sexist
- Iowa men's basketball holds off late Rutgers rally for fourth-straight win
- Pier 1 Imports in Coralville to close
- Chew on This: Kathy’s Pies taking over Kettel House Bakery & Cafe
- Photos: Iowa Hawkeyes men’s basketball vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- CRST, Swift Transportation continue legal battle over alleged truck driver poaching