April 5, 1939 Aug. 11, 2013
You stay close in our hearts, but we miss you more at special times Brook & Katie and
Rachel & Josh's weddings, and, especially, the blessing of your first great-grandchild, Charlie.
Love, your family
Heidi, Brent and Zach
Cary, Rita, Brook and Bennett
Kim, Andy, Adam, Rachel, Josh, Leah, Isaac and Aaron
In Our Hearts
We thought of you with love today
But that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday
And days before that too.
We think of you in silence,
We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake,
With which we'll never part.
God has you in His keeping,
We have you in our hearts.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa 2020 depth chart projections, RB: The runway is clear for Tyler Goodson's takeoff
- Missing: Cedar Rapids man disappeared more than 2 months ago, his family wants answers
- Another big shot for Alexis Sevillian: No. 22 Iowa rallies past Minnesota
- Blairstown man killed in head-on Benton County crash Wednesday
- California investor buys future Amazon delivery station in Iowa City
- Cedar Rapids Prairie senior Johnny Washburn lets his wrestling do the talking