April 5, 1939 Aug. 11, 2013
You stay close in our hearts, but we miss you more at special times Brook & Katie and
Rachel & Josh's weddings, and, especially, the blessing of your first great-grandchild, Charlie.
Love, your family
Heidi, Brent and Zach
Cary, Rita, Brook and Bennett
Kim, Andy, Adam, Rachel, Josh, Leah, Isaac and Aaron
In Our Hearts
We thought of you with love today
But that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday
And days before that too.
We think of you in silence,
We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake,
With which we'll never part.
God has you in His keeping,
We have you in our hearts.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football preseason rankings: Western Dubuque, Waukon start No. 1 in 3A, 2A
- Hiawatha woman accused of stealing $70,000 from employer
- 4 Downs with Iowa’s special teams: The Hawkeyes will probably spring some ‘trickeration’
- At sentencing, sex abuse victim says Iowa City man ‘tormented and obliterated’ her
- Waukon football's expectations run higher after state semifinal trip
- Ethanol waivers ‘clear violation’ of commitments to farmers: Gov. Reynolds, Ag Sec. Naig