April 5, 1939 Aug. 11, 2013
You stay close in our hearts, but we miss you more at special times Brook & Katie and
Rachel & Josh's weddings, and, especially, the blessing of your first great-grandchild, Charlie.
Love, your family
Heidi, Brent and Zach
Cary, Rita, Brook and Bennett
Kim, Andy, Adam, Rachel, Josh, Leah, Isaac and Aaron
In Our Hearts
We thought of you with love today
But that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday
And days before that too.
We think of you in silence,
We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake,
With which we'll never part.
God has you in His keeping,
We have you in our hearts.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa’s Backbone State Park gets $650K from Leona Helmsley’s trust. Yes, that Leona Helmsley.
- With a new-look lineup, Western Dubuque wrestling beats Iowa City High
- Photos: Iowa vs. Iowa State men’s basketball
- For the first time in years, less trash comes to the Iowa City Landfill
- Jurors hear 9-year-old’s call for help: ‘My mom stabbed my dad’
- Iowa vs. Iowa State men's basketball: Box score, highlights, live updates recap