Don and Judy (Johnson) Stine were married
Aug. 9, 1969 in Aurora, IA. They have taught and performed music in the Mount Vernon/
Cedar Rapids area, where they have lived for
50 years. The couple have three children,
Alexis (Loren) Gallegos, Morgan Stine (Kathryn Grubbs) and Megan (Isaac) Way; and grandson Kai Gallegos.
Friends are invited to celebrate with the Stines on Saturday, Aug. 10, from 2 to 5 p.m. in
Fellowship Hall of the Mount Vernon United Methodist Church, 304 First St. SW, Mount
Vernon, IA. Cards may be sent to 703 Sixth Ave. NW, Mount Vernon, IA 52314.
No gifts, please.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids woman sentenced to 10 years for distributing meth
- Resigned University of Iowa diversity head telecommuting, can job hunt ‘during working hours’
- Over capacity: Some University of Iowa students temporarily living in lounges
- Market After Dark 2019: What you need to know
- Cedar Rapids nears acquiring land for signature ‘Smokestack Bridge’
- 4 Downs with Iowa’s receivers: Outback Bowl was a preview on post-NFL tight end life