Don and Judy (Johnson) Stine were married
Aug. 9, 1969 in Aurora, IA. They have taught and performed music in the Mount Vernon/
Cedar Rapids area, where they have lived for
50 years. The couple have three children,
Alexis (Loren) Gallegos, Morgan Stine (Kathryn Grubbs) and Megan (Isaac) Way; and grandson Kai Gallegos.
Friends are invited to celebrate with the Stines on Saturday, Aug. 10, from 2 to 5 p.m. in
Fellowship Hall of the Mount Vernon United Methodist Church, 304 First St. SW, Mount
Vernon, IA. Cards may be sent to 703 Sixth Ave. NW, Mount Vernon, IA 52314.
No gifts, please.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa, Iowa State say both marching bands ‘have been the target of unacceptable behavior’
- An Iowa hog farmer said his wife fell on a corn rake. Now he’s on trial for her murder.
- Oliver Martin’s playing time not a discussion topic for Iowa offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz
- ‘GameDay’ sign asked for beer money. It sparked children’s hospital fundraiser.
- Sen. Chuck Grassley looking for White House action, not legislation, to resolve ethanol waiver problem
- Reynolds counters California ban on tax-funded trips to Iowa over gender surgery law