Don and Judy (Johnson) Stine were married
Aug. 9, 1969 in Aurora, IA. They have taught and performed music in the Mount Vernon/
Cedar Rapids area, where they have lived for
50 years. The couple have three children,
Alexis (Loren) Gallegos, Morgan Stine (Kathryn Grubbs) and Megan (Isaac) Way; and grandson Kai Gallegos.
Friends are invited to celebrate with the Stines on Saturday, Aug. 10, from 2 to 5 p.m. in
Fellowship Hall of the Mount Vernon United Methodist Church, 304 First St. SW, Mount
Vernon, IA. Cards may be sent to 703 Sixth Ave. NW, Mount Vernon, IA 52314.
No gifts, please.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Five months after Carson King, Busch donation yet unfulfilled
- Iowa City student housing project gets OK for 15 stories
- Lisbon takes down Don Bosco in thriller for state duals title
- Team effort produces Williamsburg's first state duals finals appearance
- Iowa high school wrestling state duals 2020: Final scores and more
- West Delaware dominates its way to second straight state duals crown