Don and Judy (Johnson) Stine were married
Aug. 9, 1969 in Aurora, IA. They have taught and performed music in the Mount Vernon/
Cedar Rapids area, where they have lived for
50 years. The couple have three children,
Alexis (Loren) Gallegos, Morgan Stine (Kathryn Grubbs) and Megan (Isaac) Way; and grandson Kai Gallegos.
Friends are invited to celebrate with the Stines on Saturday, Aug. 10, from 2 to 5 p.m. in
Fellowship Hall of the Mount Vernon United Methodist Church, 304 First St. SW, Mount
Vernon, IA. Cards may be sent to 703 Sixth Ave. NW, Mount Vernon, IA 52314.
No gifts, please.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘Meth. We’re on it,’ says South Dakota in ridiculed ad campaign that cost $449,000
- Watching ‘South Park’ while driving leads to arrest for Iowa City man
- Iowa’s path to Big Ten West success not getting smoother
- Iowa Hawkeyes enter the emotional zone of senior day and goodbyes
- Iowa high school girls' basketball 2019-20: The Gazette's preseason rankings
- Iowa football notebook: Can Tyler Goodson's success help Hawkeyes recruit Georgia more?