Twenty-five years ago on Aug. 6, 1994,
Debbie Kerr and Rod Peyton saddled up their horses and rode off into the sunset together.
"May your boots keep knocking
and may all your trails be happy ones"
HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY!
We love you both so much.
The Peyton Family
Best wishes can be sent to:
2051 Palisades Rd.
Mount Vernon, IA 52314
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- It’s not just winning at Solon, but winning right
- Iowa State holds off Iowa in Cy-Hawk volleyball five-set test of wills
- LGBTQ forum brings marginalized issues into mainstream of 2020 presidential campaign
- There’s a new wave of women in construction
- Brock Purdy’s record-breaking day leads Cyclones to blowout win
- Prep football rewind: Monticello starts 4-0 for first time since 1977