Twenty-five years ago on Aug. 6, 1994,
Debbie Kerr and Rod Peyton saddled up their horses and rode off into the sunset together.
"May your boots keep knocking
and may all your trails be happy ones"
HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY!
We love you both so much.
The Peyton Family
Best wishes can be sent to:
2051 Palisades Rd.
Mount Vernon, IA 52314
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- School board member regrets tweeting that Prairie High show choir performance was sexist
- Luka Garza worked on Joe Toussaint’s psyche before both worked over Rutgers
- CRST, Swift Transportation continue legal battle over alleged truck driver poaching
- Iowa men's basketball holds off late Rutgers rally for fourth-straight win
- Chew on This: Kathy’s Pies taking over Kettel House Bakery & Cafe
- Pier 1 Imports in Coralville to close