Morrie and Marilyn (Krob) Pitlick, of Oxford, IA, will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on Aug. 2, 2019 with a family gathering. Morrie and Marilyn were married on Aug. 3, 1959 in
Lisbon, IA. They have five children, Jeff and
Kathy Pitlick of Oxford, IA; Mike and Laura Pitlick of Iowa City, IA; Julie Reynolds of
Sacramento, CA; Pat and Shelly Pitlick of
Jordan, MN; and Gary and Aimee Pitlick of
Oxford, IA. They also enjoy 15 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren. They continue to live on their Century Farm near Oxford.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Resigned University of Iowa diversity head telecommuting, can job hunt ‘during working hours’
- Cedar Rapids woman sentenced to 10 years for distributing meth
- Market After Dark 2019: What you need to know
- Linn County Auditor Joel Miller concerned about security of voter registration database
- Cedar Rapids nears acquiring land for signature ‘Smokestack Bridge’
- 4 Downs with Iowa’s receivers: Outback Bowl was a preview on post-NFL tight end life