Pierce Olsen Virlee was welcomed into the world by his parents, Drew and Renee (Jennings) Virlee, of Mount Vernon, at 10:16 a.m.
Thursday, July 4, 2019. Pierce was born at
St. Luke's Hospital, Cedar Rapids, weighed
6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Grandparents are Gladys Olsen and Kenan Virlee, both of Mount Vernon, and Rich and Sue Jennings of Mansfield, PA.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football preseason rankings: Western Dubuque, Waukon start No. 1 in 3A, 2A
- Hiawatha woman accused of stealing $70,000 from employer
- 4 Downs with Iowa’s special teams: The Hawkeyes will probably spring some ‘trickeration’
- At sentencing, sex abuse victim says Iowa City man ‘tormented and obliterated’ her
- Waukon football's expectations run higher after state semifinal trip
- Ethanol waivers ‘clear violation’ of commitments to farmers: Gov. Reynolds, Ag Sec. Naig