Pierce Olsen Virlee was welcomed into the world by his parents, Drew and Renee (Jennings) Virlee, of Mount Vernon, at 10:16 a.m.
Thursday, July 4, 2019. Pierce was born at
St. Luke's Hospital, Cedar Rapids, weighed
6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Grandparents are Gladys Olsen and Kenan Virlee, both of Mount Vernon, and Rich and Sue Jennings of Mansfield, PA.
MORE New Arrivals ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘Meth. We’re on it,’ says South Dakota in ridiculed ad campaign that cost $449,000
- Watching ‘South Park’ while driving leads to arrest for Iowa City man
- Iowa’s path to Big Ten West success not getting smoother
- Iowa Hawkeyes enter the emotional zone of senior day and goodbyes
- Iowa high school girls' basketball 2019-20: The Gazette's preseason rankings
- Iowa football notebook: Can Tyler Goodson's success help Hawkeyes recruit Georgia more?