Larry and Nonie Dewell, Clarence, will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on July 27, 2019. Their family will host an open house from 2 to 4 p.m. at Lincolnway Villa, Wheatland
Manor, 316 East Lincolnway, Wheatland, IA. They were married on Aug. 9, 1959 at the
Presbyterian Church in Tipton. The couple has four children, Rory, Vicki, Dawn and Reece.
They have 14 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. Best wishes can be sent to:
304 Smith St., Clarence, IA 52216
No gifts please.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids police seek help to identify suspects in several home invasions
- Devin Nunes’ family files $25 million lawsuit against reporter over Iowa dairy farm article
- Former Iowa men’s basketball coach Todd Lickliter named head coach at Evansville
- Man faces vehicular homicide charges in hit-and-run wreck that killed one, seriously injured another
- Iowa finds an experienced offensive tackle via grad transfer
- Iowa men’s basketball: Third-straight Top 25 team visits Carver, and it’s Rutgers!?