Larry and Nonie Dewell, Clarence, will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on July 27, 2019. Their family will host an open house from 2 to 4 p.m. at Lincolnway Villa, Wheatland
Manor, 316 East Lincolnway, Wheatland, IA. They were married on Aug. 9, 1959 at the
Presbyterian Church in Tipton. The couple has four children, Rory, Vicki, Dawn and Reece.
They have 14 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. Best wishes can be sent to:
304 Smith St., Clarence, IA 52216
No gifts please.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Hotel, mixed-use planned across from Fleet Farm off Highway 100
- Abby Finkenauer fish fry attracts 8 presidential hopefuls to Cedar Rapids for November event
- Expert: Reshape Iowa higher ed to meet dire enrollment forecast
- Authorities looking for escaped work release inmate, gone from Cedar Rapids facility
- Police investigating Tuesday morning drive-by shooting in southwest Cedar Rapids
- Everyday Heroes: Ely volunteer firefighter ready to help, no matter what