Larry and Nonie Dewell, Clarence, will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on July 27, 2019. Their family will host an open house from 2 to 4 p.m. at Lincolnway Villa, Wheatland
Manor, 316 East Lincolnway, Wheatland, IA. They were married on Aug. 9, 1959 at the
Presbyterian Church in Tipton. The couple has four children, Rory, Vicki, Dawn and Reece.
They have 14 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. Best wishes can be sent to:
304 Smith St., Clarence, IA 52216
No gifts please.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Deere to slash costs after trade war hits earnings
- Seth Moulton’s struggling presidential campaign caps Iowa State Fair candidate appearances
- China ramps up Brazil soybean imports, rebuffing U.S. crops
- Photos: Vinton Sesquicentennial
- UNI football updates: QB competition progresses, defensive backs emerging