Larry and Nonie Dewell, Clarence, will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on July 27, 2019. Their family will host an open house from 2 to 4 p.m. at Lincolnway Villa, Wheatland
Manor, 316 East Lincolnway, Wheatland, IA. They were married on Aug. 9, 1959 at the
Presbyterian Church in Tipton. The couple has four children, Rory, Vicki, Dawn and Reece.
They have 14 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. Best wishes can be sent to:
304 Smith St., Clarence, IA 52216
No gifts please.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lisbon's Cael Happel downs nation's No. 2-ranked wrestler for title at Independence
- Aaron Cashman will get chance to fill in for Spencer Lee when Iowa wrestles Princeton
- Calvin Harris of Western Dubuque is the 2019 Gazette area football player of the year
- Photos: Cliff Keen Independence Invitational, high school wrestling
- Iowa Senate leader: Raise tobacco age to 21; no to legalized marijuana
- Feel-good, if not unexpected, win for Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ hoops team over North Scott