The children of Laddie and Linda (Beringer) Nachazel happily announce their parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary! They were married on July 12, 1969 in Cascade, IA. They are blessed with five children, Joe (Michelle) Nachazel, Jeff (Maggie) Nachazel, Julie (Chad) Hinrichs, Jim (Carrie) Nachazel and
Jerome (Cailey) Nachazel. They are double-blessed with 11 grandchildren, Mikayla, Morgan, Caitlin, Meadow, Arthur, Oliver, Natalie, Nolan and Nathan Nachazel, and Keira and Kyle Hinrichs.
They celebrated with a weekend of family fun with their children and grandchildren.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lisbon's Cael Happel downs nation's No. 2-ranked wrestler for title at Independence
- Aaron Cashman will get chance to fill in for Spencer Lee when Iowa wrestles Princeton
- Calvin Harris of Western Dubuque is the 2019 Gazette area football player of the year
- Photos: Cliff Keen Independence Invitational, high school wrestling
- Iowa Senate leader: Raise tobacco age to 21; no to legalized marijuana
- Feel-good, if not unexpected, win for Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ hoops team over North Scott