The children of Laddie and Linda (Beringer) Nachazel happily announce their parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary! They were married on July 12, 1969 in Cascade, IA. They are blessed with five children, Joe (Michelle) Nachazel, Jeff (Maggie) Nachazel, Julie (Chad) Hinrichs, Jim (Carrie) Nachazel and
Jerome (Cailey) Nachazel. They are double-blessed with 11 grandchildren, Mikayla, Morgan, Caitlin, Meadow, Arthur, Oliver, Natalie, Nolan and Nathan Nachazel, and Keira and Kyle Hinrichs.
They celebrated with a weekend of family fun with their children and grandchildren.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Randy Feenstra builds on campaign cash lead in his pursuit of Rep. Steve King’s seat
- The game-changing spark Iowa's solar industry needs could be in Louisa County
- Independence rallies past Iowa City Liberty for second-straight state softball berth
- Iowa high school state softball 2019: Updated brackets and schedule
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy makes it worth the wait in regional softball final
- Iowa City High books state softball return with pair of homers in regional final