9/5/78 - 7/16/12
May the winds of love blow softly, and whisper so you'll hear.
We will always love and miss you, and wish that you were here. We hold you tightly in our hearts, and there you will
remain. Life has gone on without you, but will never be the same.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa’s Backbone State Park gets $650K from Leona Helmsley’s trust. Yes, that Leona Helmsley.
- With a new-look lineup, Western Dubuque wrestling beats Iowa City High
- Photos: Iowa vs. Iowa State men’s basketball
- Jurors hear 9-year-old’s call for help: ‘My mom stabbed my dad’
- Iowa vs. Iowa State men's basketball: Box score, highlights, live updates recap
- For the first time in years, less trash comes to the Iowa City Landfill