9/5/78 - 7/16/12
May the winds of love blow softly, and whisper so you'll hear.
We will always love and miss you, and wish that you were here. We hold you tightly in our hearts, and there you will
remain. Life has gone on without you, but will never be the same.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowans in pro baseball: A.J. Puk makes MLB debut, Mitch Keller gets 1st MLB win
- Mary Budke’s near half-century of amateur golf brings her to Cedar Rapids Country Club
- Minnesota Twins outfielder Byron Buxton returning to Cedar Rapids Kernels on injury rehab stint
- Right now, no reason Hawkeyes shouldn’t be contenders
- Iowa City Liberty expects to keep making strides in football with first full senior class
- Cedar Rapids arrests map for Friday, August 23