9/5/78 - 7/16/12
May the winds of love blow softly, and whisper so you'll hear.
We will always love and miss you, and wish that you were here. We hold you tightly in our hearts, and there you will
remain. Life has gone on without you, but will never be the same.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Q&A: Iowa making plans for hemp farming by 2020
- Jones Golf Course back to full strength — for now
- F&M Bank pulling out of Westdale
- Photos: 2019 Johnson County Fair began Sunday
- Iowa high school state softball 2019: Our predictions
- Search underway for swimmer after possible drowning at Palisades-Kepler State Park Saturday