Frank and Mary (Provost) Ceynar were married on July 12, 1969, at Christ the King Church in Burlington, VT. They have three children, Kristin (Ross) Heggen, Jason (Carolyn) Ceynar and Letitia (Mark) Geary; and seven grandchildren, Spencer, Zach and Emma Heggen, Isabel and Isaac Ceynar, and Lyla and Chase Geary.
Best wishes can be sent to:
Frank and Mary Ceynar
1916 Greentree Ct. NW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Randy Feenstra builds on campaign cash lead in his pursuit of Rep. Steve King’s seat
- The game-changing spark Iowa's solar industry needs could be in Louisa County
- Independence rallies past Iowa City Liberty for second-straight state softball berth
- Iowa high school state softball 2019: Updated brackets and schedule
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy makes it worth the wait in regional softball final
- Iowa City High books state softball return with pair of homers in regional final