Mike and Sylvia Carr
Mike and Sylvia Carr of Manchester, IA, are
celebrating 50 years of marriage.
E. Michael Carr and Sylvia Lundin were
united in marriage on June 22, 1969 at the
First Baptist Church in Joliet, IL.
They have four children, John (Dayna) Carr, Steve (Alexa) Carr, Carolyn (Scott) Shives
and Elizabeth (Derek) Wild.
They have eight grandchildren.
A family gathering is planned.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Dispute over gay clergy culminates in leave for Iowa City pastor
- Down 2 sets, Western Dubuque rallies to upset No. 2 Xavier in state volleyball quarterfinals
- Iowa high school state volleyball tournament: Tuesday's scores, highlights and match recaps
- A grieving family gets its wish: Prison for men in deadly burglary that ended 18-year-old Cedar Rapids woman’s life
- Elizabeth Warren first choice in new poll, but most Iowa caucusgoers undecided
- College Community buying 155 acres near Prairie High