Mike and Sylvia Carr
Mike and Sylvia Carr of Manchester, IA, are
celebrating 50 years of marriage.
E. Michael Carr and Sylvia Lundin were
united in marriage on June 22, 1969 at the
First Baptist Church in Joliet, IL.
They have four children, John (Dayna) Carr, Steve (Alexa) Carr, Carolyn (Scott) Shives
and Elizabeth (Derek) Wild.
They have eight grandchildren.
A family gathering is planned.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Randy Feenstra builds on campaign cash lead in his pursuit of Rep. Steve King’s seat
- The game-changing spark Iowa's solar industry needs could be in Louisa County
- Independence rallies past Iowa City Liberty for second-straight state softball berth
- Iowa high school state softball 2019: Updated brackets and schedule
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy makes it worth the wait in regional softball final
- Iowa City High books state softball return with pair of homers in regional final