A celebration of life for John Kula of Alburnett will be held on July 20, 2019, from 2 to 7 p.m. at the home of Trina Kula at 4297 Alice Rd., Center Point. Please bring pictures and stories to share as we celebrate John's life and what would have been his 70th birthday (July 18). Food and drink will be provided.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Boy found dead under lawn mower near Fairfax
- Coralville man assaulted 6-year-old boy, causing cardiac arrest, police say
- C.R. Police: Man armed with Taser kicked in door, attacked woman
- Social media page leads to drug arrest for North Liberty man
- Johnson County Jail inmate found with heroin
- 7-run inning propels No. 1 Cedar Rapids Xavier to district baseball title