A celebration of life for John Kula of Alburnett will be held on July 20, 2019, from 2 to 7 p.m. at the home of Trina Kula at 4297 Alice Rd., Center Point. Please bring pictures and stories to share as we celebrate John's life and what would have been his 70th birthday (July 18). Food and drink will be provided.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Burdened by the flu, No. 1 Cascade guts out girls' basketball regional final against Regina
- Iowa Hawkeye football season ticket sales continue slide, while other sports are doing better (especially wrestling)
- Montezuma reaches third straight girls' state basketball tournament with 3-point barrage
- Maid-Rite coming back to Marion
- West Branch earns wire-to-wire win over Van Buren in girls’ basketball regional finals
- NFL combine: For Tristan Wirfs, the showing is the ‘mean’