Gilbert Becker and Helen (Kirby) Becker
celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary June 24, 2019.
They were married on June 24, 1954, at St. Luke's Catholic Church in Hopkinton, IA. The couple was blessed with eight children: Deb (Steve) Michael, Sheila (Don) Ricklefs, Larry (Deanne) Becker, Cathy (Kevin) Annis
(deceased), Lisa Becker (David Poole), Jon
(Lisa) Becker, Teri (Bob) Wenger and Megan (Adam) Joens. They've welcomed 19 grand-children and soon-to-be 21 great-grandchildren into their family.
Gilbert and Helen were honored by their children during a brunch June 2, 2019.
Cards may be sent to:
2022 Markert Blvd. SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Sheriff’s Office: Solon man sexually abused girl multiple times over five years
- Iowa City West’s Landon Green leads South All-Stars to victory in Iowa Shrine Bowl
- Alburnett and North Linn move on to substate baseball finals in respective classes
- Final-inning rally pushes Oelwein past Cascade for district baseball title
- Cedar Rapids native A.J. Puk taking recovery from Tommy John surgery '1 day at a time'
- Time Machine: American Legion baseball's history in Cedar Rapids