Alfred Hotchkiss and the former Susan Gibbs celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 21. Al and Susy were married June 21, 1969 at St. Mary's Church, Lamont, IA. They have one son, Cory of Cedar Rapids, and four grandchildren. A family celebration will be held later this summer.
Cards may be sent to:
Al and Susy Hotchkiss
P.O. Box 172
Lamont, IA 50650
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Sheriff’s Office: Solon man sexually abused girl multiple times over five years
- Iowa City West’s Landon Green leads South All-Stars to victory in Iowa Shrine Bowl
- Alburnett and North Linn move on to substate baseball finals in respective classes
- Final-inning rally pushes Oelwein past Cascade for district baseball title
- Cedar Rapids native A.J. Puk taking recovery from Tommy John surgery '1 day at a time'
- Time Machine: American Legion baseball's history in Cedar Rapids