Alfred Hotchkiss and the former Susan Gibbs celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 21. Al and Susy were married June 21, 1969 at St. Mary's Church, Lamont, IA. They have one son, Cory of Cedar Rapids, and four grandchildren. A family celebration will be held later this summer.
Cards may be sent to:
Al and Susy Hotchkiss
P.O. Box 172
Lamont, IA 50650
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lisbon's Cael Happel downs nation's No. 2-ranked wrestler for title at Independence
- Cedar Rapids RoughRiders give up 3 goals in 54 seconds to lose heartbreaker to Chicago
- Photos: Cliff Keen Independence Invitational, high school wrestling
- Feel-good, if not unexpected, win for Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ hoops team over North Scott
- UNI 13, South Dakota State 10: Panthers get revenge in second round of FCS Playoffs
- Aaron Cashman will get chance to fill in for Spencer Lee when Iowa wrestles Princeton