Larry and Linda Ficek celebrated 50 years of marriage on Feb. 8, 2019. They were married in Grinnell, IA, and eventually made their home in Center Point, IA.
They are parents to three children, Lawrence Ficek, Lori Langan and Lona Smart. They've been blessed with seven grandchildren, Amanda (deceased), Zach (deceased) and Logan, Dylan and Bradley, and Kyleigh and Alex.
An open house will be held on Saturday, July 6, at Alice United Methodist Church in Center Point from 1 to 3 p.m.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Take a look inside the new Fleet Farm in Cedar Rapids
- Iowa State unveils plans for entertainment district between Jack Trice Stadium and Hilton Coliseum
- University of Iowa student dies while studying in Portugal
- Iowa marching band subjected to ‘inappropriate’ actions in Ames, university says
- Megan Gustafson's basketball whirlwind continues in Europe
- Blue Bunny’s owner buys Halo Top