Larry and Linda Ficek celebrated 50 years of marriage on Feb. 8, 2019. They were married in Grinnell, IA, and eventually made their home in Center Point, IA.
They are parents to three children, Lawrence Ficek, Lori Langan and Lona Smart. They've been blessed with seven grandchildren, Amanda (deceased), Zach (deceased) and Logan, Dylan and Bradley, and Kyleigh and Alex.
An open house will be held on Saturday, July 6, at Alice United Methodist Church in Center Point from 1 to 3 p.m.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- C.R. Police: Man armed with Taser kicked in door, attacked woman
- Foxhoven spoke with U.S. inspector general, state auditor about his resignation from Iowa DHS
- Johnson County Jail inmate found with heroin
- Cedar Rapids woman says naked neighbor forced his way into her apartment
- Iowa City High’s comeback falls short against Pleasant Valley in substate baseball semifinals
- Iowa’s Tom Miller: Data breach ‘astonishing’; Equifax to pay up to $700 million