Joe Ainsworth, currently residing in Florida, a longtime Cedar Rapids resident and businessman, will celebrate his 103rd birthday on July 2. He is a World War II and Korean War veteran. He is a lifetime member of The Gideons International, having joined 11/21/1941. His family
includes son, Steven and wife Marty; grand-children, Emily (Yoshio) Nakamura, Aaron (Candice) Ainsworth, Heather (Kyle) Johnson and Heidi (David) Yefremov; and his 10 great-grandchildren, Miya, Luke, Brandon, Chandler, Drew, Ethan, Keagen, Kade, Chloe and Tyler. Birthday cards are welcome and should be sent to Joe Ainsworth, 6982 Pine Forest Rd. Apt. 103, Pensacola, FL 32526.
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Randy Feenstra builds on campaign cash lead in his pursuit of Rep. Steve King’s seat
- The game-changing spark Iowa's solar industry needs could be in Louisa County
- Independence rallies past Iowa City Liberty for second-straight state softball berth
- Iowa high school state softball 2019: Updated brackets and schedule
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy makes it worth the wait in regional softball final
- Iowa City High books state softball return with pair of homers in regional final