Joe Ainsworth, currently residing in Florida, a longtime Cedar Rapids resident and businessman, will celebrate his 103rd birthday on July 2. He is a World War II and Korean War veteran. He is a lifetime member of The Gideons International, having joined 11/21/1941. His family
includes son, Steven and wife Marty; grand-children, Emily (Yoshio) Nakamura, Aaron (Candice) Ainsworth, Heather (Kyle) Johnson and Heidi (David) Yefremov; and his 10 great-grandchildren, Miya, Luke, Brandon, Chandler, Drew, Ethan, Keagen, Kade, Chloe and Tyler. Birthday cards are welcome and should be sent to Joe Ainsworth, 6982 Pine Forest Rd. Apt. 103, Pensacola, FL 32526.
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- C.R. Police: Man armed with Taser kicked in door, attacked woman
- Foxhoven spoke with U.S. inspector general, state auditor about his resignation from Iowa DHS
- Johnson County Jail inmate found with heroin
- Cedar Rapids woman says naked neighbor forced his way into her apartment
- Iowa City High’s comeback falls short against Pleasant Valley in substate baseball semifinals
- Iowa’s Tom Miller: Data breach ‘astonishing’; Equifax to pay up to $700 million