My heart is full of joy and gratitude for the
amazing outpouring of love, support, prayers and good wishes I received upon my retirement after 38 incredible years serving as teacher and campus minister in the Cedar Rapids Catholic schools, the last 17 at La Salle Middle School.
Special thanks to all the students, staff,
parents, alumni and friends of the Holy Family School community for the wonderful open house celebration, as well as your many generous gifts, cards, hugs and affirmations.
I feel truly honored and blessed to have
ministered to and be with you throughout my years in Catholic education be assured that I will continue to remember all of you in prayer.
Live Jesus in our hearts forever!
With love and blessings,
Mr. G./Bob Gardner
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Capitol Ideas: Democrats’ health care debate crucial and likely here to stay
- Search underway for swimmer after possible drowning at Palisades-Kepler State Park Saturday
- One transported to hospital after Coralville apartment fire
- Photos: Cedar Rapids' All City Swim Meet Saturday
- Kaylin Kinney: Grade-A superstar with Type-1 diabetes
- Iowa high school state softball 2019: A closer look at the 9 Gazette area qualifiers