My heart is full of joy and gratitude for the
amazing outpouring of love, support, prayers and good wishes I received upon my retirement after 38 incredible years serving as teacher and campus minister in the Cedar Rapids Catholic schools, the last 17 at La Salle Middle School.
Special thanks to all the students, staff,
parents, alumni and friends of the Holy Family School community for the wonderful open house celebration, as well as your many generous gifts, cards, hugs and affirmations.
I feel truly honored and blessed to have
ministered to and be with you throughout my years in Catholic education be assured that I will continue to remember all of you in prayer.
Live Jesus in our hearts forever!
With love and blessings,
Mr. G./Bob Gardner
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Take a look inside the new Fleet Farm in Cedar Rapids
- Iowa State unveils plans for entertainment district between Jack Trice Stadium and Hilton Coliseum
- University of Iowa student dies while studying in Portugal
- Iowa marching band subjected to ‘inappropriate’ actions in Ames, university says
- Blue Bunny’s owner buys Halo Top
- Megan Gustafson's basketball whirlwind continues in Europe