Dan and Marie Fellows of Coralville, IA are
celebrating their 60th Anniversary on Friday, June 14. Married in Ames, IA at First United Methodist Church, they made their home and
careers in Council Bluffs, IA for 38 years before moving to the Iowa City area to retire in 1998. Besides the couple enjoying two cruises this winter, their three sons and families will all meet in Destin, FL for a week on the beach in late summer to help celebrate this wonderful event. Best wishes can be sent to:
Dan and Marie Fellows
1180 Kennedy Pkwy. Apt. 208
Coralville, IA 52241
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa, Iowa State say both marching bands ‘have been the target of unacceptable behavior’
- Oliver Martin’s playing time not a discussion topic for Iowa offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz
- Linn-Mar grad Anna Gorsich leads talented cast of freshmen for Kirkwood volleyball
- An Iowa hog farmer said his wife fell on a corn rake. Now he’s on trial for her murder.
- Reynolds counters California ban on tax-funded trips to Iowa over gender surgery law
- IHSAA boys’ golf district at Hunters Ridge will be tough road to state