Sharon and Larry Lebeda celebrated their
60-year wedding anniversary on June 6. They were married in Belle Plaine, IA at St. Michael's Catholic Church. The couple were blessed with five children, Mark (Lori) Lebeda, Vickie (Gregg) Koeppen, Scott Lebeda, Dirk (Julia) Lebeda and Rachel (Rob) Petersen. They have 14 grand-children and soon-to-be 12 great-grandchildren. Cards may be sent to P.O. Box 244, Alburnett, IA 52202.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Take a look inside the new Fleet Farm in Cedar Rapids
- Iowa, Iowa State investigate ‘inappropriate actions’ to UI marching band during Cy-Hawk game
- Iowa State unveils plans for entertainment district between Jack Trice Stadium and Hilton Coliseum
- University of Iowa student dies while studying in Portugal
- Iowa marching band subjected to ‘inappropriate’ actions in Ames, university says
- Megan Gustafson's basketball whirlwind continues in Europe