Sharon and Larry Lebeda celebrated their
60-year wedding anniversary on June 6. They were married in Belle Plaine, IA at St. Michael's Catholic Church. The couple were blessed with five children, Mark (Lori) Lebeda, Vickie (Gregg) Koeppen, Scott Lebeda, Dirk (Julia) Lebeda and Rachel (Rob) Petersen. They have 14 grand-children and soon-to-be 12 great-grandchildren. Cards may be sent to P.O. Box 244, Alburnett, IA 52202.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Engine issues spoil Joey Gase's homecoming at Iowa Speedway
- ‘Defining the future’ for Collins Aerospace, a talk with two executives overseeing parts of a major change
- Photos from Juneteenth celebration in Cedar Rapids Saturday
- Cedar Rapids Kernels win a pair against Clinton, earn 7th straight Midwest League playoff berth
- Brett Moffitt wins at Iowa Speedway after disqualification
- President Trump was relatively tame during Iowa visit