The family of Kay Hill would like to express our heartfelt thank-you to all who attended Kay's
visitation and funeral service. We also thank you for any other acts of kindness, cards,
flowers, food and gifts. We hope that this will reach anyone who we may have missed.
We appreciate all of the wonderful support that we received, which told us how much Kay was so loved.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- For Iowa, the Oliver Martin transfer was a quick, no-brainer
- Man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts wants to delay upcoming hearing and trial
- Iowa volleyball coach Bond Shymansky fired for giving student-athlete ‘impermissible benefit’
- Jay Inslee’s 2020 plan: Become president, save the planet
- Iowa football schedule 2019: Early look at opponents, point spread predictions and more
- Iowa Corrections looking for Cedar Rapids work release escapee, robbery convict