Donna Rauch would like to thank the Troy Mills Fire Department, Center Point Ambulance Team, Virginia Gray Hospital Staff and all those who sent cards and get-well wishes after her recent fall and hospital stay. Your thoughtfulness was greatly appreciated.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 14-year-old girl facing felony charges after Cedar Rapids police nab her in stolen vehicle
- Safety violations found after attacks at Independence Mental Health Institute
- Iowa men's basketball bedeviled by DePaul in 93-78 rout
- Fact Checker: Math doesn’t quite add up for Andrew Yang’s Amazon.com Iowa claim
- Girls' basketball: Preseason Gazette area Super 10
- Cedar Rapids man flew 53 missions as B-17 crew member in World War II