Independence Clifford and Betty (Sheeley) Zieser will celebrate their 70th wedding
anniversary on June 7. In 1949, they were
married in a double ceremony with her sister, Doris, and Don Smith, at the Immaculate
Conception Church, Masonville, IA.
Their children include Teresa (Gary), Kathy (Rick), Paul (Becky), Craig, Jane, Kevin (Ann), Kenny (Sharon) and Kyle (Sarah), 13 grand-children and 10 great-grandchildren.
The family will meet for Mass and dinner on June 8. Congratulatory cards may be sent to 1970 240th St., Independence, IA 50644.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- For Iowa, the Oliver Martin transfer was a quick, no-brainer
- Man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts wants to delay upcoming hearing and trial
- Iowa volleyball coach Bond Shymansky fired for giving student-athlete ‘impermissible benefit’
- Jay Inslee’s 2020 plan: Become president, save the planet
- Iowa football schedule 2019: Early look at opponents, point spread predictions and more
- Iowa Corrections looking for Cedar Rapids work release escapee, robbery convict