Independence Clifford and Betty (Sheeley) Zieser will celebrate their 70th wedding
anniversary on June 7. In 1949, they were
married in a double ceremony with her sister, Doris, and Don Smith, at the Immaculate
Conception Church, Masonville, IA.
Their children include Teresa (Gary), Kathy (Rick), Paul (Becky), Craig, Jane, Kevin (Ann), Kenny (Sharon) and Kyle (Sarah), 13 grand-children and 10 great-grandchildren.
The family will meet for Mass and dinner on June 8. Congratulatory cards may be sent to 1970 240th St., Independence, IA 50644.
- UNI women's basketball gets first win over Iowa since 2006, and it's a rout
- Hawkeyes open ‘Playmakers Lounge’ and it’s a huge success
- Iowa wrestling team opens with 39-0 win over Tennessee-Chattanooga
- Kamala Harris’ Iowa pivot struggles to turn interest into momentum
- Quickfind reissued for Marion boy (Canceled)
- Pete Buttigieg surges ahead of his Democratic primary rivals in Iowa, new poll shows