60th Wedding Anniversary to Frank and Pat Conrad!
Married June 6, 1959 at Salem United Methodist Church in
Cedar Rapids, this Thursday
celebrates the milestone of six decades of marriage for Franklin and Patricia (Novak) Conrad.
Marion residents since 1966, Frank and Pat raised three
children there, Christopher
Conrad of Milwaukee, WI,
married to Kate Martin; Cheryl Conner of Cedar Rapids, and
Tracy Conrad Schumann of
Madison, WI. Faith in God, love and commitment have carried them through these many years together. We are blessed to have them as parents and thank them for their unfailing support, love and kindness.
We sincerely wish you every
happiness on this very special day.
Chris, Cheryl, Tracy and Kate
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Teresa Bair announces resignation as Linn-Mar volleyball coach
- Photos: Visual Recap Iowa 23, Minnesota 19
- Center Point needs more than $1 million in private fundraising to build new fire station
- Iowa tourism officials question RAGBRAI’s financial support of host towns
- Carson King warns teens of social media strength, both good and bad
- Fact Checker: Is Steve Bullock the only Democratic presidential candidate to have won in a Trump state?