60th Wedding Anniversary to Frank and Pat Conrad!
Married June 6, 1959 at Salem United Methodist Church in
Cedar Rapids, this Thursday
celebrates the milestone of six decades of marriage for Franklin and Patricia (Novak) Conrad.
Marion residents since 1966, Frank and Pat raised three
children there, Christopher
Conrad of Milwaukee, WI,
married to Kate Martin; Cheryl Conner of Cedar Rapids, and
Tracy Conrad Schumann of
Madison, WI. Faith in God, love and commitment have carried them through these many years together. We are blessed to have them as parents and thank them for their unfailing support, love and kindness.
We sincerely wish you every
happiness on this very special day.
Chris, Cheryl, Tracy and Kate
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Des Moines Public Schools on board with Dan Sabers’ classification model
- The Iowa City ... or Hawkeye Block Party was a rocker
- Alburnett sweeps North Linn in matchup of ranked baseball teams
- Spencer Brown will play big role for UNI football in 2019
- Woman who crashed into a house while fleeing police has died
- Government shutdown delayed $115 million University of Iowa contract