Don and Erma Neve will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary June 6. They were married June 6, 1949 in Vinton, IA.
They have six children, Pam and Mark Boddicker of Walker, Joyce and John Barton of Burlington and Kathy Miller, Peg and Steve Cronk, Don and Joy Neve and Ron and Duska Neve, all of Vinton. They have 18 grandchildren, 48 great-grandchildren with two more due in November, and one great-great-grandchild due in July.
A family celebration will be June 8. An open house will be held Saturday, June 8, from 3 to
5 p.m. at the Oak Grove Christian Church, rural Shellsburg, IA. No gifts please.
Anniversary wishes may be sent to Don and
Erma at 2950 61st St. Ln., Vinton, IA 52349.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Teresa Bair announces resignation as Linn-Mar volleyball coach
- Photos: Visual Recap Iowa 23, Minnesota 19
- Center Point needs more than $1 million in private fundraising to build new fire station
- Iowa tourism officials question RAGBRAI’s financial support of host towns
- Carson King warns teens of social media strength, both good and bad
- Fact Checker: Is Steve Bullock the only Democratic presidential candidate to have won in a Trump state?