Don and Erma Neve will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary June 6. They were married June 6, 1949 in Vinton, IA.
They have six children, Pam and Mark Boddicker of Walker, Joyce and John Barton of Burlington and Kathy Miller, Peg and Steve Cronk, Don and Joy Neve and Ron and Duska Neve, all of Vinton. They have 18 grandchildren, 48 great-grandchildren with two more due in November, and one great-great-grandchild due in July.
A family celebration will be June 8. An open house will be held Saturday, June 8, from 3 to
5 p.m. at the Oak Grove Christian Church, rural Shellsburg, IA. No gifts please.
Anniversary wishes may be sent to Don and
Erma at 2950 61st St. Ln., Vinton, IA 52349.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- City High graduate killed in bus crash in Canada
- Cedar Rapids man robbed 3 at gunpoint Friday, police said
- 11-year-old boy hit by car; Iowa City driver left without contacting parents or law enforcement, police say
- Iowa football Stat Pak: The Hawkeyes’ art of staying with it
- Iowa City man arrested after gas station robbery
- Iowa City woman killed in I-80 chain-reaction crash Friday in Coralville