Don and Erma Neve will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary June 6. They were married June 6, 1949 in Vinton, IA.
They have six children, Pam and Mark Boddicker of Walker, Joyce and John Barton of Burlington and Kathy Miller, Peg and Steve Cronk, Don and Joy Neve and Ron and Duska Neve, all of Vinton. They have 18 grandchildren, 48 great-grandchildren with two more due in November, and one great-great-grandchild due in July.
A family celebration will be June 8. An open house will be held Saturday, June 8, from 3 to
5 p.m. at the Oak Grove Christian Church, rural Shellsburg, IA. No gifts please.
Anniversary wishes may be sent to Don and
Erma at 2950 61st St. Ln., Vinton, IA 52349.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts wants to delay upcoming hearing and trial
- For Iowa, the Oliver Martin transfer was a quick, no-brainer
- Iowa volleyball coach Bond Shymansky fired for giving student-athlete ‘impermissible benefit’
- Jay Inslee’s 2020 plan: Become president, save the planet
- Iowa football schedule 2019: Early look at opponents, point spread predictions and more
- No playoff pressure in 2nd half. Cedar Rapids Kernels will focus on continuing individual improvement