I would like to thank everyone who came to visit Nancy at the hospital and at my house.
A special thank-you for the cards I received. The money was sent to the A.L.S. to help find a cure for the deadly disease.
Also, thank you to everyone who helped
celebrate her life. It was rewarding to see how many lives my sister touched.
Diane Koopman and the Stallman family
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- For Iowa, the Oliver Martin transfer was a quick, no-brainer
- Man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts wants to delay upcoming hearing and trial
- Iowa volleyball coach Bond Shymansky fired for giving student-athlete ‘impermissible benefit’
- Jay Inslee’s 2020 plan: Become president, save the planet
- Iowa football schedule 2019: Early look at opponents, point spread predictions and more
- Iowa Corrections looking for Cedar Rapids work release escapee, robbery convict