I would like to thank everyone who came to visit Nancy at the hospital and at my house.
A special thank-you for the cards I received. The money was sent to the A.L.S. to help find a cure for the deadly disease.
Also, thank you to everyone who helped
celebrate her life. It was rewarding to see how many lives my sister touched.
Diane Koopman and the Stallman family
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Jordan Bohannon’s season finale could be Thursday at Iowa State
- 3 libraries in Linn County now agree: no more late fees
- Joe Wieskamp gets Iowa basketball fans buzzed, helps blitz Minnesota
- Senior independent living project planned in SW Cedar Rapids
- Shellsburg woman stole car, gave fake name, dead mother’s information, police say
- Basically a brand new team, but these North Linn Lynx expect to be able to challenge everyone again this season