Stephen Michael Dennis
5/24/83 - 6/2/18
It is difficult to believe we lost you a year ago waiting for a liver transplant. Our days are so
different without you. You were a wonderful
father and role model. Your son, Landen, has grown even more. He is now a high schooler! You would be so proud of him.
The Dennis family would like to thank everyone for the cards, flowers, food and memorials. Our appreciation to Cedar Rapids Mercy ICU and the ICUs at the University of Iowa, and the doctors and wonderful nurses.
We love you forever!
Mom, Dad and Landen, plus the whole family!
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 10 Democratic candidates in NewBo agree on one thing: Get Trump
- Bad weather drives down Iowa casino revenue
- Presidential politics beats the heat at Progress Iowa Corn Feed
- Longtime Iowa City boutique Dulcinea changing hands
- Three teens face robbery charges in Cedar Rapids armed attack
- World War II B-29 bomber Doc touches down in Cedar Rapids