Stephen Michael Dennis
5/24/83 - 6/2/18
It is difficult to believe we lost you a year ago waiting for a liver transplant. Our days are so
different without you. You were a wonderful
father and role model. Your son, Landen, has grown even more. He is now a high schooler! You would be so proud of him.
The Dennis family would like to thank everyone for the cards, flowers, food and memorials. Our appreciation to Cedar Rapids Mercy ICU and the ICUs at the University of Iowa, and the doctors and wonderful nurses.
We love you forever!
Mom, Dad and Landen, plus the whole family!
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- For Iowa, the Oliver Martin transfer was a quick, no-brainer
- Man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts wants to delay upcoming hearing and trial
- Iowa volleyball coach Bond Shymansky fired for giving student-athlete ‘impermissible benefit’
- Jay Inslee’s 2020 plan: Become president, save the planet
- Iowa football schedule 2019: Early look at opponents, point spread predictions and more
- Iowa Corrections looking for Cedar Rapids work release escapee, robbery convict