Stephen Michael Dennis
5/24/83 - 6/2/18
It is difficult to believe we lost you a year ago waiting for a liver transplant. Our days are so
different without you. You were a wonderful
father and role model. Your son, Landen, has grown even more. He is now a high schooler! You would be so proud of him.
The Dennis family would like to thank everyone for the cards, flowers, food and memorials. Our appreciation to Cedar Rapids Mercy ICU and the ICUs at the University of Iowa, and the doctors and wonderful nurses.
We love you forever!
Mom, Dad and Landen, plus the whole family!
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 14-year-old girl facing felony charges after Cedar Rapids police nab her in stolen vehicle
- Safety violations found after attacks at Independence Mental Health Institute
- Iowa men's basketball bedeviled by DePaul in 93-78 rout
- Girls' basketball: Preseason Gazette area Super 10
- Fact Checker: Math doesn’t quite add up for Andrew Yang’s Amazon.com Iowa claim
- Hlas: Xavier Foster big for Iowa State, big loss for Iowa