Tom and Georgia Stoeber will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on May 27. Georgia Lee
Potter was united in marriage with Thomas Charles Stoeber at St. Edwards Catholic Church in
Waterloo, IA on May 27, 1969. This union has been blessed with five children: Troy Christopher, Gretchen Lee, twin daughters Tiffany Claire and Tammy Christine, and Galen Edward. Grandma G and Grandpa Tom are proud grandparents to their 17 grandchildren. The couple celebrated with a cruise this past winter and will continue the celebration with a family reunion this summer.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oliver Martin's first steps with Iowa football
- Addy Alber takes advantage of opportunity for Cedar Rapids Kennedy softball
- Iowa football schedule 2019: Early look at opponents, point spread predictions and more
- Iowa County supervisor receives deferred judgment for drunken driving
- Eastern Iowa high school softball Super 10 rankings: June 19, 2019
- Report: Iowa City police sees positive trends in traffic stops