Tom and Georgia Stoeber will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on May 27. Georgia Lee
Potter was united in marriage with Thomas Charles Stoeber at St. Edwards Catholic Church in
Waterloo, IA on May 27, 1969. This union has been blessed with five children: Troy Christopher, Gretchen Lee, twin daughters Tiffany Claire and Tammy Christine, and Galen Edward. Grandma G and Grandpa Tom are proud grandparents to their 17 grandchildren. The couple celebrated with a cruise this past winter and will continue the celebration with a family reunion this summer.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Jordan Bohannon’s season finale could be Thursday at Iowa State
- Joe Wieskamp gets Iowa basketball fans buzzed, helps blitz Minnesota
- Senior independent living project planned in SW Cedar Rapids
- Basically a brand new team, but these North Linn Lynx expect to be able to challenge everyone again this season
- Cedar Rapids man who tried to steal internet domain sentenced to 14 years
- Iowa City’s ‘Library Lady’ retiring after 28 years at ICPL