Tom and Georgia Stoeber will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on May 27. Georgia Lee
Potter was united in marriage with Thomas Charles Stoeber at St. Edwards Catholic Church in
Waterloo, IA on May 27, 1969. This union has been blessed with five children: Troy Christopher, Gretchen Lee, twin daughters Tiffany Claire and Tammy Christine, and Galen Edward. Grandma G and Grandpa Tom are proud grandparents to their 17 grandchildren. The couple celebrated with a cruise this past winter and will continue the celebration with a family reunion this summer.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Engine issues spoil Joey Gase's homecoming at Iowa Speedway
- ‘Defining the future’ for Collins Aerospace, a talk with two executives overseeing parts of a major change
- Photos from Juneteenth celebration in Cedar Rapids Saturday
- Cedar Rapids Kernels win a pair against Clinton, earn 7th straight Midwest League playoff berth
- Brett Moffitt wins at Iowa Speedway after disqualification
- President Trump was relatively tame during Iowa visit