Mike and Karen (Pellett) Stewart of Martelle celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on May 25, 2019.
The couple have lived in rural Martelle most of their marriage, farming, teaching, working at Rockwell Collins and raising their three children, Hayley (Michael) Beehn, Matthew (Teresa)
Stewart and Kristin (Mike) Stewart-Livingston. They have four grandchildren, Emily and
Madeline Beehn and Jacob and Nathan Stewart.
The family celebrated together in March with a week in Siesta Key, Fla.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Complaint: Man forcibly fondled 18-year-old woman at Kirkwood Court apartment in Cedar Rapids
- World traveler with Cedar Rapids ties nabbed in $722M cryptocurrency fraud probe
- Iowa vs. Iowa State basketball: When players happily fan flames
- University of Iowa lands $1.165 billion in utilities deal
- Iowa student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Jordan Bohannon’s season finale could be Thursday at Iowa State