His 95th Birthday on
Saturday, June 1, 2019!
Marvin Eberhard was born June 3, 1924 in Hampton, NE. He married Hazel Miller and they had three children, Dale Eberhard, Al Eberhard and Lorri (Eberhard) Zeller. Marvin and Hazel farmed in Springville, IA for more than 50 years.
Marvin has eight grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Friends are invited to an open house to
celebrate Marvin's birthday on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at Village Place, 345 Marion Blvd.,
Marion, IA. The open house will be held from
2 to 5 p.m.
No gifts, please. Cards will be appreciated.
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Stat Pak: The Hawkeyes’ art of staying with it
- Over 2,000 fetal remains found at ex-abortion doctor’s home in Illinois
- Cedar Rapids man robbed 3 at gunpoint Friday, police said
- Coe football records big win over Cornell in rare Sunday game
- For Hawkeyes, a lot added up to 1-point win in Cy-Hawk Game
- A summer of shootings in Burlington