His 95th Birthday on
Saturday, June 1, 2019!
Marvin Eberhard was born June 3, 1924 in Hampton, NE. He married Hazel Miller and they had three children, Dale Eberhard, Al Eberhard and Lorri (Eberhard) Zeller. Marvin and Hazel farmed in Springville, IA for more than 50 years.
Marvin has eight grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Friends are invited to an open house to
celebrate Marvin's birthday on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at Village Place, 345 Marion Blvd.,
Marion, IA. The open house will be held from
2 to 5 p.m.
No gifts, please. Cards will be appreciated.
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts wants to delay upcoming hearing and trial
- For Iowa, the Oliver Martin transfer was a quick, no-brainer
- Iowa volleyball coach Bond Shymansky fired for giving student-athlete ‘impermissible benefit’
- Jay Inslee’s 2020 plan: Become president, save the planet
- Iowa football schedule 2019: Early look at opponents, point spread predictions and more
- No playoff pressure in 2nd half. Cedar Rapids Kernels will focus on continuing individual improvement