His 95th Birthday on
Saturday, June 1, 2019!
Marvin Eberhard was born June 3, 1924 in Hampton, NE. He married Hazel Miller and they had three children, Dale Eberhard, Al Eberhard and Lorri (Eberhard) Zeller. Marvin and Hazel farmed in Springville, IA for more than 50 years.
Marvin has eight grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Friends are invited to an open house to
celebrate Marvin's birthday on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at Village Place, 345 Marion Blvd.,
Marion, IA. The open house will be held from
2 to 5 p.m.
No gifts, please. Cards will be appreciated.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Teresa Bair announces resignation as Linn-Mar volleyball coach
- Photos: Visual Recap Iowa 23, Minnesota 19
- Center Point needs more than $1 million in private fundraising to build new fire station
- Iowa tourism officials question RAGBRAI’s financial support of host towns
- Carson King warns teens of social media strength, both good and bad
- Fact Checker: Is Steve Bullock the only Democratic presidential candidate to have won in a Trump state?