at the Roosevelt Middle School IMC
Lynn Johnson has spent almost his entire
career at Roosevelt Middle School, starting out as a Social Studies teacher in the Fall of 1980. He transitioned to Typing/Computer Skills a few years later. He coached many sports over the years: football, tennis, baseball, boys' and
girls' basketball, and also gained certification as an official. Along the way, he added the
duties of Activities Coordinator. After earning his Master's Degree in School Administration, he moved into the role of Facilitator.
All who have worked with or been taught by
Mr. Johnson over the years are invited to attend the open house on May 31 from 3:30 to
5:30 p.m. (with remarks at 4:30 p.m.) at the Roosevelt IMC.
Congratulations on your Retirement!
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Teresa Bair announces resignation as Linn-Mar volleyball coach
- Photos: Visual Recap Iowa 23, Minnesota 19
- Center Point needs more than $1 million in private fundraising to build new fire station
- Iowa tourism officials question RAGBRAI’s financial support of host towns
- Carson King warns teens of social media strength, both good and bad
- Fact Checker: Is Steve Bullock the only Democratic presidential candidate to have won in a Trump state?