Bob Gardner, Dottie Gierut, Geralynn Schneider and Janet Whitney are retiring from Cedar Rapids' Holy Family LaSalle Middle School at the end of the 2018-19 school year. Bob has served as a
religion teacher and campus minister for 36 years. Dottie has served Holy Family as the technology coordinator and media specialist for 21 years. Geralynn has been with Holy Family for 22 years teaching both 5th and 6th grade. Janet served 22 years in the classroom and 20 years in
administration, all at Holy Family. The retirees will be honored at a retirement open house on
Sunday, June 2, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at LaSalle Middle School, 3700 First Ave. NW, Cedar
Rapids. Please stop by to wish them well or forward your cards and well-wishes to them at LaSalle. We wish them a happy retirement and God's blessings!
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- It’s not just winning at Solon, but winning right
- Iowa State holds off Iowa in Cy-Hawk volleyball five-set test of wills
- Defense leads Panthers to win over Idaho State
- Brock Purdy’s record-breaking day leads Cyclones to blowout win
- Prep football rewind: Monticello starts 4-0 for first time since 1977
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson football beats Cedar Rapids Washington for first time since 2001