Bob Gardner, Dottie Gierut, Geralynn Schneider and Janet Whitney are retiring from Cedar Rapids' Holy Family LaSalle Middle School at the end of the 2018-19 school year. Bob has served as a
religion teacher and campus minister for 36 years. Dottie has served Holy Family as the technology coordinator and media specialist for 21 years. Geralynn has been with Holy Family for 22 years teaching both 5th and 6th grade. Janet served 22 years in the classroom and 20 years in
administration, all at Holy Family. The retirees will be honored at a retirement open house on
Sunday, June 2, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at LaSalle Middle School, 3700 First Ave. NW, Cedar
Rapids. Please stop by to wish them well or forward your cards and well-wishes to them at LaSalle. We wish them a happy retirement and God's blessings!
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lions on ice: the 'old engineering trick' used to place sculptures in front of Masonic library
- CEO-to-CEO call paved the way for UTC-Raytheon deal
- Scandal reveals ‘side door’ to top schools: Athletics
- Ray Kinsella's father returning to Field of Dreams, again, for 30th Anniversary
- Trade adviser has gains clout, critics
- Steve Timm on the future of avionics at Collins Aerospace