Laura Huisinga and Glenn Terpstra are pleased to announce their engagement and upcoming wedding. Laura is the
daughter of Wesley and Lisa Huisinga of Cedar Rapids, IA. She is a 2006 graduate of Xavier Catholic High School. She
received her BFA in Art and Design from the University of Northern Iowa in 2010. She went on to Iowa State University and received her MFA in Graphic Design in 2016 and her Ph.D. in Human Computer
Interaction in 2017.
Glenn is the son of Gordon and Ann Marie Terpstra of Bloomington, MN and Ruth Terpstra and Annie Groleau of Woodbury, MN. He is a 2006 graduate of Kennedy High School in Bloomington, MN. He went on to receive his BFA in photography from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in 2012 and his MFA in Integrated Visual Arts from Iowa State University in 2016.
Laura currently is an assistant professor
of Interaction and Multi Media Design at
California State University at Fresno, where Glenn is an instructor of Art and Design.
A July 20th wedding is planned.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lions on ice: the 'old engineering trick' used to place sculptures in front of Masonic library
- CEO-to-CEO call paved the way for UTC-Raytheon deal
- Scandal reveals ‘side door’ to top schools: Athletics
- Ray Kinsella's father returning to Field of Dreams, again, for 30th Anniversary
- Trade adviser has gains clout, critics
- Steve Timm on the future of avionics at Collins Aerospace